- Royalford baking pan comes with 2mm-thickness, and is great for baking and can be used as roaster pan or simply use as a frying pan
- This baking dish is not only excellent for roasting and baking but also superb for cooking, refrigerating, storing, serving, freezing, and reheating all the homemade meals in one dish. Great for meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, desserts, pies, lasagne, casseroles, desserts, and more!
- Made from forged aluminum with durable non-stick granite coating, designed to evenly cook all meals and stay tough throughout usage to ensure long-lasting quality. And it is highly durable, making it resistant to stains, scratches, and odour and it is also very easy to clean.
- It features an induction base, making it suitable for use on most hob types. Suitable for multiple cooking sources (stove & cooktops): Hotplate/ Gas / Ceramic / Induction cooktops. Here?s another benefit of aluminium: it heats up quickly & evenly, so you don?t get the ?hot spots?.
- Royalford pan?s nonstick coating ensures your dinner or dessert pies release quickly and easily; making it easier for cleaning.
Savory or sweet, the Royalford Rolling Edge Round Baking Pan takes the fuss out of baking the perfect dessert or tart. It’s made of superior granite coated aluminium, non-stick coating to ensure your dessert comes out looking and tasting great, and your pan lasts and lasts.This baking pan is ideal for sweet or savory pies with any type of crust or topping. The baking pan is made from heavy-duty 2.0 mm-thickness. It’s ideal for busy bakers who need to use quality equipment regularly. The heavyweight design ensures it won’t warp or bend in the oven, while electroplating helps it resist corrosion.